While syncing Software updates in SCCM, i noticed that WSUS sync were failing. When i checked wsyncmgr.log, it has many red lines (errors) as shown below.
The steps which i tried to resolve this error is listed below:
- Remove all the classifications by going to Administration > Sites > Configure Site components > Software update point Components > Classifications. Uncheck all the checked boxes.
- On the server where WSUS is installed. Run command prompt as an admin
- Go to C:\Program Files\Update Services> Tools
- Run wsusutil.exe reset
- Select all the classifications again which were unchecked in step #2
- Synchronize Software updates again.
Go to Monitoring > Software update point synchronization status. You should be able to see follow message there